There are currently no vacancies at our school.
Please try again later.
HOW TO APPLY
For an informal discussion please contact Ann Taylor, Head's PA on 01200 449867. Application forms can be emailed to email@example.com
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR SCHOOL
- A highly successful and oversubscribed specialist school
- High academic achievement (78% 5A*-C with English and maths 2014)
- Good Ofsted report (Outstanding for Behaviour and Safety) 2013
- Innovative, modern and exciting learning environments
- Spectacular rural location
- A strong sense of community, in a safe and caring environment
- Supportive and dynamic work teams
- A team player with good communication skills
- The ability to work with autonomy in a helpful and diplomatic manner
- A sound understanding of a school environment
- A strong sense of professional integrity
- The ability to adapt to a wide range of duties
- A commitment to professional development
- A highly supportive Management Team
- A Senior Leadership Team that is receptive to fresh approaches and innovations
Bowland Academy is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone. We are also committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.