Tuesday 28th February 2017
Pupil of the Week - 2008
For the week ending - Friday 19th December
- Matthew Daykin nominated by Mrs Ingham for producing an outstanding piece of French coursework.
- Lottie Wilkinson nominated by Miss Yates. Lottie has worked her socks off every lunchtime and after school to get her society ready for Arts Festival. She is really investing a lot of time into the younger pupils.
- Our School Choir nominated by Miss Kellow and endorsed by Mr Cox - Our School choir over the last four weeks have each made an outstanding contribution to the reputation of Bowland High. Each one has been exemplary in their dedication to practice and performance.
For the week ending - Friday 12th December
- Our first star pupil this week is Adam Johnson 10DB. Adam has received the award this week following a remarkable achievement in his higher level mock GCSE Mathematics paper. Adam achieved an outstanding 99%. Well done Adam. Nominated by Mr R Barton.
- Secondly, we would also like to award star pupil to Ella Chippendale 7KC for her extreme generosity and altruism in donating a large cuddly horse for our Christmas Fayre, this gesture helped her form to raise a total of £84.00 for NSPCC. Well done Ella. Nominated by Mr K Croydon
For the week ending - Friday 4th December
- Charlotte Connolly portrayed how going the extra mile gains rewards; she had clearly spent time and effort preparing for her oral assessment on Pre-1914 Victorian Short Stories. She completed the task in such depth and detail that she achieved an A* - this mark is well above her target grade. Comment by Mrs V Frankland