- Edward from 7B has made it to Tri-Millionaire!
- Florence from 7L has broken all Bowland records and is now a 6 millionaire word reader!
- Hattie from 7W for outstanding effort in her debate.
- Issie, Dani and Lizzie from Year 8 for outstanding effort with their R.E. extending learning.
- Maisie and Molly from Year 10 for gaining full marks in their GCSE dance practical exam.
- Year 8 rounder's team for coming 2nd in the Hyndburn & Ribble Valley tournament on Tuesday.
Welcome to Bowland High
Take a look at our latest Newsletter, packed with information about events both in and out of school.
This is an outstanding school
BE-U Week 2017
Bowland High performed their annual show at The Grand in Clitheroe for three nights from Wednesday 22nd until Friday 24th March.
Red Nose Day
Bowland raised £742.00 from dressing up as cartoon or animated characters and a huge number of cake sales.
World Cup 1966 legacy benefits Bowland
On Tuesday 28th February, Ms Sandra Connelly, wife of the late John Connelly who was a member of the 1966 England World cup winning squad.
Liverpool Slavery Museum Trip
This term Year 8 pupils spent the day visiting the Liverpool Slavery Museum.
Packed Lunch Guidance for Parents
Tips for a healthy balance. Packed lunch safety. School Food Plan Guidance. Snack Suggestions. General Principles.
Bowland High PTFA is a group of parents, teachers and friends whose main purpose is to help raise funds for our children at school.
Reception staff log and store any lost property that is handed to them. Pupils are notified to collect these items via the internal messaging system on a weekly basis.