- Elizabeth from 7B for becoming a tri millionaire.
- Hattie from 7W for achieving a gold medal in the 100m butterfly stroke. Currently 2nd in the country for her age group.
- Henry from 7C for excellent contribution and enthusiasm in RE
- Leo from 7C for excellent performance as Form Captain; showing empathy and understanding.
- Mollie, Meg & Dylan from Year 9 for outstanding participation and the creation of a beautiful poem based on Martin Niemoller.
- Ben from 9W for organisation and concentrated effort on the School Council this term.
- Chloe from 10B for excellent progress at the farm.
- Chris, Oscar & Jacob from Year 10 for outstanding contribution on the Community Challenge Day litter picking in the local villages.
- Ellie & Chloe from Year 10 for supporting R.E. on Options Evening.
- Beth from 11W for good citizenship.
- George from 11B for getting through to the 2nd stage of the Wellbeck application process.
- James, James & Kian from Year 11 for excellent work in their intensive German controlled assessment.
- Josh Palmer for securing a work experience placement with The Grand following a very successful community placement.
- All pupils that were part of the intensive German controlled assessment.
- Year 10 pupils that were part of the Community Challenge.
Welcome to Bowland High
This is an outstanding school
Our Latest Newsletter
Take a look at our latest Newsletter, packed with information about events both in and out of school.
Liverpool Slavery Museum Trip
This term year 8 pupils spent the day visiting the Liverpool Slavery Museum.
Skipton Castle Trip
In November the year 7 pupils went on a trip to Skipton Castle.
Quarry Bank Trip
Year 8 had a fabulous day visiting Quarry Bank textile mill in Cheshire.
The Lost Generation - WW1
The artist Andy Farr took the photographs of pupils from Bowland who volunteered to be part of the "Lost Generations" Project.
Packed Lunch Guidance for Parents
Tips for a healthy balance. Packed lunch safety. School Food Plan Guidance. Snack Suggestions. General Principles.
See our Careers Newsletter for November 2016.
December 2016 More
U16 Badminton Tournament
Congratulations to both the girls' and boys' teams for playing on behalf of Bowland on 30th November 2016.
Bowland High PTFA is a group of parents, teachers and friends whose main purpose is to help raise funds for our children at school.
Options Information 2016
Reception staff log and store any lost property that is handed to them. Pupils are notified to collect these items via the internal messaging system on a weekly basis.