- Kaj from 7W for working hard with his Accelerated Reading.
- Will from 7W for his helpful and proactive approach to Sports Day.
- Ellie from 8C for excellent effort and work in her R.E. extended learning.
- Faye from 9B for having her hair cut in aid of a cancer charity.
- Chloe from 10B for cooking and serving Mr Machin a brilliant meal as part of her BTEC Award.
- Brendan from 10W for brilliant effort in his maths mock exam.
- Callum from 11W for successfully gaining an Arkwright Scholarship.
- Caitlin, Heidi, Luke , Rory from 7C for patiently modelling the school uniform on the Year 6 Induction Evening.
- Florence, Will, Maddie, Jude, Liz from Year 7 for greeting parents and Year 6 pupils at the Induction Evening.
- Society Officials for all their help on Sports Day.
- Year 10 rounders for coming 3rd in the Ribble Valley & Hyndburn tournament.
Welcome to Bowland High
Take a look at our latest Newsletter, packed with information about events both in and out of school.
This is an outstanding school
BE-U Week 2017
Bowland High performed their annual show at The Grand in Clitheroe for three nights from Wednesday 22nd until Friday 24th March.
Red Nose Day
Bowland raised £742.00 from dressing up as cartoon or animated characters and a huge number of cake sales.
World Cup 1966 legacy benefits Bowland
On Tuesday 28th February, Ms Sandra Connelly, wife of the late John Connelly who was a member of the 1966 England World cup winning squad.
Liverpool Slavery Museum Trip
This term Year 8 pupils spent the day visiting the Liverpool Slavery Museum.
Packed Lunch Guidance for Parents
Tips for a healthy balance. Packed lunch safety. School Food Plan Guidance. Snack Suggestions. General Principles.
Bowland High PTFA is a group of parents, teachers and friends whose main purpose is to help raise funds for our children at school.
Reception staff log and store any lost property that is handed to them. Pupils are notified to collect these items via the internal messaging system on a weekly basis.