- William from 7W for becoming a millionaire reader.
- William from 9C for gaining Day Skipper Cert & ROD.
- Seb from 9B for commitment to cake vending all week in every available break.
- Rachel from 9W and Henry from 9C for winning the badminton tournament.
- Matthew from 11C, Joe and Taylor from 11W for helping massively with the preparation for the Year 11 Photos.
- Melissa from 11C for gaining a place at Jonathan Wilkes Academy.
- 7W for coming and baking cakes after school on Thursday.
- The technology teams last week – Year 9 came 4th out of 19 and Year 10 came 2nd out of 15.
- The Aladdin show cast.
Welcome to Bowland High
This is an outstanding school
Red Nose Day
Bowland raised £742.00 from dressing up as cartoon or animated characters and a huge number of cake sales.
World Cup 1966 legacy benefits Bowland
On Tuesday 28th February, Ms Sandra Connelly, wife of the late John Connelly who was a member of the 1966 England World cup winning squad.
Our Latest Newsletter
Take a look at our latest Newsletter, packed with information about events both in and out of school.
Liverpool Slavery Museum Trip
This term year 8 pupils spent the day visiting the Liverpool Slavery Museum.
Skipton Castle Trip
In November the year 7 pupils went on a trip to Skipton Castle.
Quarry Bank Trip
Year 8 had a fabulous day visiting Quarry Bank textile mill in Cheshire.
The Lost Generation - WW1
The artist Andy Farr took the photographs of pupils from Bowland who volunteered to be part of the "Lost Generations" Project.
Packed Lunch Guidance for Parents
Tips for a healthy balance. Packed lunch safety. School Food Plan Guidance. Snack Suggestions. General Principles.
See our Careers Newsletter for November 2016.
December 2016 More
U16 Badminton Tournament
Congratulations to both the girls' and boys' teams for playing on behalf of Bowland on 30th November 2016.
Bowland High PTFA is a group of parents, teachers and friends whose main purpose is to help raise funds for our children at school.
Options Information 2016
Reception staff log and store any lost property that is handed to them. Pupils are notified to collect these items via the internal messaging system on a weekly basis.